World ITU Triathlon - Leeds - 9/10th June 2018
previously held in Serpentine Lake, Hyde Park, London up to 2015
The ITU World Triathlon returns to Leeds for the third successive year in June 2018. The event which is set to be an incredible festival of triathlon is now just over 3 months away and event organisers are encouraging potential entrants to sign up to the standard, sprint and Go Tri distances before the close of entries at https://leeds.triathlon.org/enter_now/
Leeds prides itself on being ‘the triathlon city’ and is home to Olympic Gold and Silver medallists, Alistair and Jonny Brownlee. The ITU World Triathlon Leeds 2018 provides amateur competitors with the unique opportunity to warm up the course for the elite and finish on the blue carpet whilst experiencing the fantastic atmosphere that the people of Leeds and further afield bring to the event – making it an experience like no other.
The swim element of the race will take place in the picturesque Roundhay Park, which was described by last year’s competitors as ‘flat and still’. As is custom with ITU events, wetsuits are mandatory for the swim element of the race for safety purposes and are available to hire now.
Wetsuits can be hired from as little as £39.75 + delivery. We encourage all ITU World Triathlon Leeds 2018 participants to consider MyWetsuitHire.co.uk for all their open water swimming needs. We feature the latest wetsuits from the most trusted triathlon brands – Orca, Zone3, Blue Seventy, 2XU, Huub and Zoot.
- Low Cost: Wetsuit Hire from Only £39.75 + Delivery
- Fast Delivery: We are able to ship by next day courier. If necessary we can deliver for Saturday mornings for an additional shipping fee.
- Flexible Hire Period: Rental periods available to suit you. Two Week, Four Week, 2 Month or Full Season Hire until September 30th.
- Option to Purchase: Try before you buy and the rental cost can be offset against the DISCOUNTED purchase price!
- Fitting Advice: We offer a personal service where we ask for your height and weight when you book. We will then select the best fitting wetsuit. The size charts are not all accurate and as we hire over 1000 wetsuits during the season we know what fits - we get it right 97% of the time.
- Accessories Available: One stop shop