Eton Sprints Triathlon - 23th May 2015
Dorney Lake, Eton
Water Temperature 2014: 18℃
Water Temperature 2013: 13℃
Water Temperature 2012: 16℃
- BlueSeventy - Sprint Season Hire just £55 + Delivery.
We encourage Eton Sprints Triathlon participants to consider MyWetsuitHire.co.uk for their open water swimming needs. We feature the latest wetsuits from the most trusted Triathlon Brands - 2XU, Zone 3, BlueSeventy, Huub and Mako.
The Eton Sprints are organised by Human Race, created by John Lunt and the longest Triathlon organiser.
The Eton Sprints take place at Dorney - the location of the Olympic rowing events amongst others at the London Olympics 2012. There are many triathlons held at Dorney through the year, the Eton Sprints are used by many to gauge how their training has gone over the winter. We estimate a cool 14 degrees as the water is still quite cold after the cold March and April. If we get a warm spell, this could warm quickly as the water is not deep, and in 2010 the water reached temperatures of above 21℃ during the summer months!
We encourage Human Race participants to consider MyWetsuitHire.co.uk for their open water swimming needs. We feature the latest wetsuits from the most trusted Triathlon Brands - Zone3, BlueSeventy, Huub, 2XU and Mako.
- Low Cost: Wetsuit Hire from Only £39.75 + Delivery
- Fast Delivery: We ship fast by next day courier. If necessary we can deliver for Saturday mornings for an additional shipping fee. Same day around London.
- Flexible Hire Period: Rental periods available to suit you. Two Week, Four Week, 2 Month or Full Season Hire until September 30th.
- Option to Purchase: Try before you buy and the rental cost can be offset against the DISCOUNTED purchase price!
- Fitting Advice: We offer a personal service where we ask for your height and weight when you book. We will then select the best fitting wetsuit. The size charts are not all accurate and as we hire over 1000 wetsuits during the season we know what fits - we get it right 97% of the time.
- Accessories Available: One stop shop
- Neoprene caps
- Neoprene Socks to protect your feet
- Neoprene gloves
- Neoprene warmth vest [worn under your wetsuit]
- Swim Caps
- Ear plugs
- Race Belt
- Bodyglide [anti chaffe]
All Triathlon and open water simming products can also be purchased from MyTriathlon.co.uk